Image is not available
Compare types of insurance?

You'll find we have the best offers


We compare Spanish insurance policies

As an ‘expat’ in Spain you want to be insured well. So that you don’t face surprises if something happens. In looking for insurance everyone has their own wishes and requirements, and several important issues must also be considered, like your current or future situation, language and conditions. Which insurance is best for you? It is very important to consider all the aspects carefully.

The Spanish insurance sector works differently than you’ve been used to in your home country. Spanish household contents insurance, for example, also offer the option to include personal liability insurance. A Spanish car insurance always includes a tow/recovery service and passenger cover. And healthcare insurance is linked to the company’s own network of doctors and hospitals. And there are many more aspects it is important to know about when you live in Spain and want to be well insured. Do please contact us, under no obligation, so that we can help you find just what you’re looking for.

INSURED has been set up for this purpose: we compare Spanish insurance policies. INSURED offers all Spanish insurance policies on one website, so we always have the insurance policy that suits you best! We are completely independent advisers and have no special relationships with the insurance companies. So we can guarantee that at INSURED we will do our best to help and advise you find the right insurance policy for your situation. In your own language. We couldn’t make it easier!

In the Spanish healthcare system you can choose between Spanish state hospitals and private hospitals. Please note there is a big difference between them. We will gladly help you find what is best for you.
In Spain house and household contents insurance are covered by one package, although it is also possible to insure these risks separately. What is best for your situation?
If you own a car, motor bike or other vehicle with a Spanish registration number, you must insure it by law. We find the insurance policies that are best and cheapest for you.
An annual (multi-trip) policy rather than single trip insurance, is in many cases, the best option for you if you go away 3 times a year or more. True for you too? Ask us and we’ll help find what’s best for you
If you or your partner should die, you can face high costs. In addition, a large part of your (joint) fixed income may stop. A family income insurance policy can take care of that worry.
Whether you choose to take out funeral or repatriation insurance depends on whether you wish to be buried or cremated in Spain, or in your home country. Having this arranged offers peace of mind to your loved ones.
Is the insurance cover you’re looking for not listed above? You can indicate what you need here and we will contact you to discuss the options available.